Heart Rhythm Specialists
The physicians at Arrhythmia Associates of South Texas provide a full range electrophysiology services, including complex ablations for disorders such as atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia. We are committed to providing the absolute highest level of patient care and satisfaction and to using some of the most advanced technologies available.
- Our physicians were part of the first team in San Antonio to perform cardiac ablations using the Stereotaxis Robotic Navigation System, which makes complex cases safer than ever before.
- We have a dedicated cardiac rhythm device nurse and clinic to help manage patients with pacemakers and defibrillators.
- Offer devices that can be remotely monitored from the comfort of home.
- Concierge-like service to help make every patient feel comfortable and guide them through the process of scheduling procedures, pre-procedure care, and follow-up appointments.
- Access to clinical trials for patients who may qualify.
In addition, our physicians are experienced teachers who are committed to educating patients to help them understand their disorder and empower them to make good decisions regarding their management options.