Gregory Beelek, MPAS, PA-C, FHRS
Gregory Beelek is a highly trained, highly experienced physician assistant who offers support and care for patients with heart rhythm disorders. Beelek is a retired captain of the United States Air Force with 25 years of service to the country.
- Masters – Physician Assistant Studies, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine
- Bachelors of Science – Physician Assistant, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine
- Member, Heart Rhythm Society
- Member, American College of Cardiology
- Member, Texas Academy of Physician Assistants