Valay Parikh, MD
215 E. Quincy St.
San Antonio, TX 78217
10010 Rogers Crossing
San Antonio, TX 78251
Dr. Parikh's clinical expertise includes the entire range of clinical electrophysiology. He performs complex ablations that include epi and endo-cardial mapping and ablation for supraventricular and ventricular tachycardias. He also performs cryo-balloon and radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation.
Dr. Parikh's skills extend to complex lead management issues and he has performed numerous lead extractions with laser-assisted technologies.
His research interests include mapping and ablation of complex arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardias and shock reduction in patients with ICDs. Dr. Parikh has participated in research and publication in the area of cardiac electrophysiology both as a primary or co-author of significant numbers of scientific articles and has appeared in highly respected journals such as the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Heart Rhythm, Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology and PACE.
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship - Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
- Cardiology Fellowship - Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York
- Chief Residency - Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York
- Co-Chief Residency - Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York
- Residency - Staten Island University Hospital, (Internal Medicine) Staten Island, New York
- Medical School Smt. - NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, India
- Abnormal Heart Rhythms
- A-Fib Ablation
- Cardiac Catheter Cryoablation
- Syncope / Fainting