The physicians and staff of Arrhythmia Associates of South Texas take great pride in cultivating trust among our patients. Add intensive training and experience in procedures and you’ve got the perfect partner in addressing your patients’ electrophysiological care needs.
When you need to send your patients to a specialist who can provide expertise and comfort, look to Dr. Stephen Scott Reich and Dr. Stephen May.
Patient Referral Form
Please use the following form to refer your patients to Arrhythmia Associates of South Texas. If you have any questions regarding referrals or the practices of the AAST, please feel free to call us at (210) 590-7712.
- Patient Referral Form – Form is currently being revised. Please check back soon!
Referral Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I refer a patient?
There are two easy ways to refer a patient to AAST:
- Use our patient referral form and fax to (210) 590-7626
- Call us at (210) 590-7712. In most cases, we can schedule over the phone immediately.
We also welcome referral forms created by your practice – please include medical records and patient demographics.
- Do you accept my patient’s insurance?
We accept most insurance plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid plans. If you have a question about a specific plan, please call us at (210) 590-7712.
- How will I receive follow-up information on my patients?
After every clinic visit, we will fax you a letter with a summary of the patient’s visit.
- How quickly can you see my patient?
Referred patients will be scheduled within one week (subject to patient scheduling preferences). If your patient has an urgent issue and you would like them seen immediately, please call our office at (210) 590-7712.
- Providers needing a consult for a hospitalized patient?
Please call our office at (210) 590-7712 to speak with one of our physicians. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for consults.